Buff Dry Lips Away! D.I.Y Sugar Scrub
We have an all natural solution for those who have dry chapped lips. This simple DIY sugar scrub requires only 4 ingredients. The purpose of a sugar scrub is to help exfoliate the outermost layer of dead skin cells, leaving your lips soft and hydrated without causing you pain. Ready? You’ll need the ingredients below:
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar or White Sugar
- ½ tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Olive oil or Coconut oil
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- You’ll also need a mixing bowl and a small container to store the sugar scrub
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the honey and olive oil. This combination is super moisturising for dry lips.
2. Slowly add in the brown sugar. The sugar acts as the exfoliator removing all the dead skin from your lips and hydrates them.
3. For a sweet smell, add vanilla extract. Using a spoon, combine all the ingredients together.
4. Once all the ingredients are mixed, scoop the mixture into the small container. Voila you’re done!
To use the sugar scrub, you simply apply a small amount onto your lips and scrub for 10 seconds. Rinse it off and apply your favourite lip balm. To really show off your plump lips, finish off with our Berrilicious lip balm. Our lip balms are naturally formulated and is a rich fruity gloss, that smells amazing while nourishing your lips.
Try this at home and show us what you think by tagging us on our social media pages @luv_urskin.
Luv from LUS team xx